4 Essentials to Planning for a Successful November
Here’s a recent Facebook LIVE where I shared the 4 essentials to planning for a successful November (or any new month)!
#1: Evaluate the Past
- What is going well?
- What isn’t going well?
- What needs to change?
#2: Review the Upcoming Month
- What are the big commitments you already have (Birthdays, Holidays, Events, etc.)
#3: Identify Your Goals
- For the upcoming month to be a success, what is the BEST use of your time & focus?
- What are your personal goals?
- What are your business goals?
- What relationships will you invest in this month?
Use these 4 essentials to help you plan for each upcoming month.
In the video, I share about my go-to planning tool, the iBloom Life & Business Planner. If you’re new to the iBloom Planner and would like to try it out, click here to get instant access to this week’s printable version of the planner.