10 End of the Year Reflection Questions
This is my FAVORITE time of the year! I love the preparation leading up to the new year. In many ways, it feels like a blank slate and an opportunity to get a fresh start. This is the perfect time to reflect on the past year and get ready for the new year. Here are ten end of the year reflection questions to help you prepare for the new year.
- What are you most proud of from this year?
- What lessons did you learn this year?
- How did you grow this year?
- Who invested in you this year? (This is the perfect time to write them a thank you note!)
- Is everything that you focused on this year getting you closer to your big goal or dream?
- What are you going to do differently next year than you did this year?
- If you had an extra $1,000 to invest in yourself, what would you do with it?
- If time or money didn’t matter, what would you love to do next year?
- What are you afraid of?
- For next year to be a success, what needs to be your focus?
I love to answer my end of the year reflection questions in the note section of my iBloom Planner, so that I can have it for easy reference throughout the year.
I’ve put these end of the year reflection questions in journaling pages for you. I love to store each year’s journaling pages in a file folder, so I can review them each year. It’s amazing to look back at the responses and see the growth throughout the years.
As you’re working through the questions, I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below sharing your biggest takeaway and/or one thing that you’d love to accomplish next year.